Are you drinking the right tea?
1. People who use their "brain" to work or students who study hard day and night.
--- should drink more chrysanthemum Tea.
2. People who need a lot of body energy to work or those people that do a lot of exercise everyday.
--- should drink Wu Loong Tea.
3. People who travel on a bike or work in dirty and polluted places.
--- should drink Green Tea.
4. For people who likes to sit down all day long and not doing anything even exercising
--- must drink Green Tea and Flower Tea.
5. People who smoke and drink a lot of alcoholic drinks.
--- should drink more Green Tea.
6. Carnnivore ( those people who must eat meat at least once a day, or feel sick or not feeling well)
--- try to drink some Wu Loong Tea.
7. People who go to the washroom too often or too less.
--- should drink more Honey Tea
8. People with high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
--- Wu Loong Tea, Green Tea.
9. Those who work with computers everyday.
--- need to drink a Lot of Tea (any tea will do). Whenever you are working with the computer, you should make some tea, drink it when you are free.Drinking Tea is healthy, it can protect and prevent the harmful Ultraviolet light from harming us (when using computer). Furthermore, it can also cure us when we are tired and help making our body feel fresh again.
All of us know that soyabean drink provides good protein to our body... but many of us doesn't know that there are certain days we should avoid. Soyabean drinks are best consume on hot sunny days where the sun is burning and glaring. The soya milk will gives lots of nutrients to the body, as the body is able to absorb the protein well.However, Avoid the drink when the weather is cloudy or raining. Taking the drink in these weathers, the body will not be able to take in the protein thus will result in a disease called "GOUT" or "high acidic urine" due to the high protein residue in the body, after a long run. This disease will cause pain to your knee joints and it will only be in control when you control your food intake of proteins and medications. The pain is unbearable and usually you will have no idea what you have taken to cause the pain. Food like soya beans, ikan bilis, broccoli, spinach, peanuts, animal organs ( i.e. pork liver) etc will have to be avoided to prevent the pain from attacking.